In New York State, all workers’ compensation insurance is based on a standard formula. The only difference is the rate your insurance company offers. That means you might be paying too much.
Too often, insurance brokers concentrate on negotiating general liability, auto and property policies — and workers’ compensation gets overlooked. At RCSC, we now offer workers’ compensation insurance, and it is the only line of insurance we manage and write. When you work with us, you’re working with an expert in the field who knows not only how to save you money, but also how to provide you with fast, exceptional customer service.
What we deliver:
- A match for your business with a standard insurance carrier or a New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF) Safety Group for the lowest-cost policy available
- Answers to your questions on workers’ compensation and how your premium is derived
- An annual claims review, or more frequent reviews if necessary
- A review of payment options based on carrier, company size and payroll
- Assistance with audit, claim and billing questions
For a free, no-obligation quote, or for help with workers’ compensation questions, email RCSC or call (518) 465-3586.