Your customers are using chip credit cards. Make sure you’re not leaving yourself liable for chargebacks. Get an EMV and Contactless Pay enabled countertop terminal valued at $500, FREE when you join RCSC’s program.
- EMV is a global standard for authenticating credit/debit card transactions using cards with embedded computer chips
- EMV card transactions are all given a unique identifier, preventing fraudsters from using stolen card data at a later date, unlike the static data used by magnetic stripe cards
- Acceptance of EMV cards requires the use of an EMV-enabled terminal or POS system
- Merchants using EMV-enabled terminals avoid having liability shifted to them by banks and card companies for fraudulent transactions
- Read more about EMV >
About the VeriFone Vx520 terminal
- EMV-enabled countertop terminal
- Small footprint and a unique communication port area keeps your point-of-sale neat and uncluttered
- Easy-to-use interface, including a backlit screen and keypad for use in low-light situations
- Ethernet capable for faster transactions
- FUTURE-PROOF: Features internal PINPad and is Contactless payment ready
RCSC’s credit card processing program is a major benefit to businesses. In addition to providing unmatched customer service, we offer competitive rates, discounted paper supplies, and low-cost processing equipment to our customers. What’s more, this all comes with no set-up fees, annual fees or training fees! Request a free no-obligation savings analysis online, or contact Nicholl or Carly for your savings analysis at (800) 442-3589 or RCSC@retailcouncilnys.com.