Receive a Free iPad when you enroll in our POS system and processing!*
You’re busy. Let us do the research for you. RCSC’s in-house specialists analyze processing statements daily and recognize when unnecessary fees have been added to your statement. Because there are so many variables that determine what you ultimately pay for credit card processing, we provide customized proposals for service. Request your savings analysis online now, or call (800) 442-3589 (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST) for a free, no-obligation savings analysis.
As part of the analysis, we’ll develop a quote specifically tailored for your business based on your annual Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express volume, average ticket and the types of transactions or cards used. If you’ve got a better deal with your current processor, we’ll tell you! But chances are very good that you will save by switching to RCSC!
- Learn about Vend point-of-sale software
- Restaurant, cafe or bar? Check out LAVU POS
- Find out what mobile payment solutions we have for you
- You can receive an EMV/Contactless Pay terminal for $50 when you join our program ($500 value)
- Adding an ATM in your business will ensure you never lose a sale again
RCSC credit card processing services feature:
- No set-up fees
- Funds promptly deposited
- No training fee
- Low-cost paper supplies
- eCommerce processing
- Detailed monthly statements
- No hidden fees
- Mail and telephone order sales processing
- Discounted equipment sales and rentals
- Customizable Gift Cards for Your Business: As a participant in our credit card processing program, you have access to customizable, reloadable gift cards for your store or business at discounted pricing through our partnership with Valutec.
You can request more information by contacting Nicholl or Carly at (800) 442-3589 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
*Free iPad details: Merchant must sign a three-year contract and will have to pay a $399 early termination fee if merchant leaves the program before the end of the three-year contract.